Human subjects requirements and economic education researchers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jane S. Lopus & Paul W. Grimes & William E. Becker & Rodney A. Pearson, 2007. "Human Subjects Requirements and Economic Education Researchers," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 51(2), pages 49-60, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Oakes, 2002. "Risks and Wrongs in Social Science Research," Evaluation Review, , vol. 26(5), pages 443-479, October.
- Friedman,Daniel & Sunder,Shyam, 1994. "Experimental Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521456821, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Bosshardt & Peter E. Kennedy, 2011. "Data Resources and Econometric Techniques," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William E. Becker & Suzanne R. Becker, 2011.
"Potpourri: Reflections from Husband/Wife Academic Editors,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 56(2), pages 74-84, November.
- Becker, William E. & Becker, Suzanne R., 2011. "Potpourri: reflections from husband/wife academic editors," MPRA Paper 39956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman subjects; Experiments; Internal Review Boards; Regulation; Research;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .