The Influence of Teaching on Research in Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William E. Becker & Suzanne R. Becker, 2011.
"Potpourri: Reflections from Husband/Wife Academic Editors,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 56(2), pages 74-84, November.
- Becker, William E. & Becker, Suzanne R., 2011. "Potpourri: reflections from husband/wife academic editors," MPRA Paper 39956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fouad El Ouardighi & Konstantin Kogan & Radu Vranceanu, 2013.
"Publish or Teach ? : Analysis of the Professor's Optimal Career Plan,"
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kogan, Konstantin & Vranceanu , Radu, 2013. "Publish or Teach ? : Analysis of the Professor's Optimal Career Plan," ESSEC Working Papers WP1307, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kogan, Konstantin & Vranceanu, Radu, 2013. "Publish or teach? Analysis of the professor's optimal career path," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1995-2009.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00823514 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2442-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:72:3:y:2006:p:747-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.