The changing academic environment and diversity in students study philosophy, beliefs and attitudes in higher education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William J. Baumol, 1986. "Microtheory: Applications and Origins," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022451, January.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 2000. "Changing Academic Environment And Teaching Of Economics At The University Level: Some Critical Issues Analysed With The Help Of Microeconomics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 19(1), pages 1-17, March.
- David Colander, 2004. "The Art of Teaching Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- Mason, Paul M. & Steagall, Jeffrey W. & Fabritius, Michael M., 1995. "Student evaluations of faculty: A new procedure for using aggregate measures of performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 403-416, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Ashman, Adrian & Nghiem, Son & Lovell, Knox, 2016. "What determines students’ study practices in higher education? An instrumental variable approach," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 46-54.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .