Factors That Affect Teaching Scores in Economics Instruction: Analysis of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krautmann, Anthony C. & Sander, William, 1999. "Grades and student evaluations of teachers," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-63, February.
- Grace Chan & Paul W. Miller & MoonJoong Tcha, 2005. "Happiness in University Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 4(1), pages 20-45.
- William E. Becker, 2000. "Teaching Economics in the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 109-119, Winter.
- Gerrard, Bill, 1995. "The Scientific Basis of Economics: A Review of the Methodological Debates in Economics and Econometrics," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 221-235, May.
- Mohammad Alauddin & James E. Butler, 2004. "Teaching economics in a changing university environment: Some Australian experience," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 706-720, July.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1974. "Errors in Variables and Other Unobservables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 971-998, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-12-08 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EDU-2007-12-08 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-12-08 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.