Report NEP-HRM-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Serlenga & Vito Peragine, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," Working Papers 79, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated development of organizational talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Kathryn Shaw & Edward P. Lazear, 2007. "Tenure and Output," NBER Working Papers 13652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laia Castany & Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Do innovation and human capital explain the productivity gap between small and large firms?," IREA Working Papers 200716, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2007. "Personnel Economics: The Economist's View of Human Resources," NBER Working Papers 13653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paola Barrientos, 2007. "Analysis of International Migration and its Impacts on Developing Countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 12/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Regional returns to physical capital: are they conditioned by educational attainment?," IREA Working Papers 200718, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00193372_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 2007. "Factors That Affect Teaching Scores in Economics Instruction: Analysis of Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Data," Discussion Papers Series 353, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Johan N.M. Lagerlöf & Andrew J. Seltzer, 2007. "The Effects of Remedial Mathematics on the Learning of Economics: A Natural Experiment," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 07/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Aug 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2007-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore