Heterogenous clientele and product differentiation: teaching economics in a changing environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Mohammad Alauddin & Professor John Foster, 2005. "Teaching Economics at the University Level: Dynamics of Parameters and Implications," Discussion Papers Series 339, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alex Millmow, 2004. "A BRIEF NOTE ON AUSTRALIAN ECONOMICS DEGREE ENROLMENTS IN THE 21st CENTURY," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(3), pages 211-212, September.
- David Colander, 2003. "Caveat Lector: Living With the 15% Rule," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0326, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2004. "The Art of Teaching Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- Monica Keneley & Phil Hellier, 2001. "A Market Oriented Approach To Australian Undergraduate Economics Education: Justification And Explanation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 20(2), pages 81-94, June.
- Kenneth G. Elzinga, 2001. "Fifteen Theses on Classroom Teaching," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 249-257, October.
- Harry Bloch & Thorsten Stromback, 2002. "The Economics Of Strategy And The Strategy Of Economics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "Causes and Implications of Declining Economics Major: A Focus on Australia," MPRA Paper 50393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Millmow, 2002. "The Disintegration Of Economics?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 61-69, June.
- Mohammad Alauddin & James E. Butler, 2004. "Teaching economics in a changing university environment: Some Australian experience," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 706-720, July.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Becker, William E, 1998. "Engaging Students in Quantitative Analysis with Short Case Examples from the Academic and Popular Press," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 480-486, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.