Schumpeter's 'Vision' and the Teaching of Principles of Economics to Resource Students
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Guest, 2005. "Will Flexible Learning Raise Student Achievement?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 287-297.
- Ross Guest & Nerina Vecchio, 2003. "Are There Learning Spillovers in Introductory Macroeconomics?," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 1(1), pages 36-60.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, 2003.
"Are Political Economists Selfish and Indoctrinated? Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(3), pages 448-462, July.
- Bruno Frey & Stephan Meier, 2003. "Are political economists selfish and indoctrinated? Evidence from a natural experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00242, The Field Experiments Website.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Methods in U.S. Undergraduate Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 269-279, January.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Lubian, Diego & Zago, Angelo, 2009. "Natural born economists?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 455-468, June.
- David Colander, 2004. "The Art of Teaching Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Economics at the Start of the 21st Century: Still Chalk-and-Talk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 446-451, May.
- Andy Denis, 2013. "Pluralism in economics education," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 5, pages 88-105 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kim Hawtrey, 2007. "Using Experiential Learning Techniques," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 143-152, April.
- Stephanie M. Brewer & James J. Jozefowicz, 2006. "Making Economic Principles Personal: Student Journals and Reflection Papers," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 202-216, April.
- Elizabeth J. Jensen & Ann L. Owen, 2003. "Appealing to Good Students in Introductory Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 299-325, December.
- William E. Becker, 2000. "Teaching Economics in the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 109-119, Winter.
- Kenneth G. Elzinga, 2001. "Fifteen Theses on Classroom Teaching," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 249-257, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:10:y:2011:i:2:p:63-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter). General contact details of provider: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.