The Role of Personality Temperament and Student Learning in Principles of Economics: Further Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua D. Miller & Robert P. Rebelein, 2011. "Research on the Effectiveness of Non-Traditional Pedagogies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ann L. Owen, 2011. "Student Characteristics, Behavior, and Performance in Economics Classes," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leonard c. Smith, 2009. "An Analysis Of The Impact Of Pedagogic Interventions In First-Year Academic Development And Mainstream Courses In Microeconomics," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 162-178, March.
- Stephen Hickson, 2010. "The Impact of Question Format in Principle of Economics Classes: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 10/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Arlette Beltrán Barco & Karlos La Serna Studzinski, 2008. "¿Qué explica el rendimiento académico en el primer año de estudios universitarios? Un estudio de caso en la Universidad del Pacífico," Working Papers 08-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Carlos Asarta & Ken Rebeck, 2011. "Measurement Techniques of Student Performance and Literacy: College and High School," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Patrick Conway & Derek Stimel & Ann E. Davis & Monica Hartmann, 2010. "Case Use in Economics Instruction," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lars Fallan & Leiv Opstad, 2014. "Beyond Gender Performance in Accounting: Does Personality Distinction Matter?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 343-361, August.
- Anthony Barilla & Darrell Parker & Chris Paul, 2005. "An Educational Note on Locus of Control and Personality Type in the Formation of Students' Attitudes Toward Economic Institutions," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 192-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:31:y:2000:i:4:p:307-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.