Effects of the High School Economics Curriculum on Learning in the College Principles Class
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William B. Walstad, 2001. "Economic Education in U.S. High Schools," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 195-210, Summer.
- Michael P. Cameron & Rebecca Williams, 2012. "NCEA Level 3 Economics and Economic Literacy in Introductory Economics at University," Working Papers in Economics 12/05, University of Waikato.
- Johan N. M. Lagerlöf & Andrew J. Seltzer, 2009.
"The Effects of Remedial Mathematics on the Learning of Economics: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 115-137, April.
- Lagerlöf, Johan N. M. & Seltzer, Andrew J, 2008. "The Effects of Remedial Mathematics on the Learning of Economics: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Matta & Joseph Guzman & Sue Stockly & Benjamin Widner, 2015. "Class Size Effects on Student Performance in a Hispanic-Serving Institution," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 443-457, December.
- Mallik, Girijasankar & Shankar, Sriram, 2016. "Does prior knowledge of economics and higher level mathematics improve student learning in principles of economics?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 66-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:28:y:1997:i:2:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.