Improving Assessment in University Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Methods in U.S. Undergraduate Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 269-279, January.
- Robert A. Margo & John J. Siegfried, 1996. "Long-Run Trends in Economics Bachelor's Degrees," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 326-336, October.
- Philip Lewis & Keith Norris, 1997. "Recent Changes In Economics Enrolments," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Rachel A. Willis & Paul J. Pieper, 1996. "The Economics Major: A Cross-Sectional View," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 337-349, October.
- Bartlett, Robin L, 1995. "Attracting "Otherwise Bright Students" to Economics 101," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 362-366, May.
- Siegfried, John J & Raymond, Jennie E, 1984. "A Profile of Senior Economics Majors in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 19-25, May.
- David Brasfield & Dannie Harrison & James McCoy & Martin Milkman, 1996. "Why Have Some Schools Not Experienced a Decrease in the Percentage of Students Majoring in Economics?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 362-370, October.
- Michael K. Salemi & Carlie Eubanks, 1996. "Accounting for the Rise and Fall in the Number of Economics Majors with the Discouraged-Business-Major Hypothesis," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 350-361, October.
- Cecilia A. Conrad, 1996. "Where Have All the Majors Gone? Comment," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 376-378, October.
- Richard Sabot & John Wakeman-Linn, 1991. "Grade Inflation and Course Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 159-170, Winter.
- John J. Siegfried, 1997. "Trends in Undergraduate Economics Degrees: An Update," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 279-282, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oskar Harmon & James Lambrinos & Judy Buffolino, 2008. "Is the Cheating Risk Always Higher in Online Instruction Compared to Face-to-Face Instruction?," Working papers 2008-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Sheryl B. Ball & Catherine Eckel & Christian Rojas, 2006. "Technology Improves Learning in Large Principles of Economics Classes: Using Our WITS," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 442-446, May.
- repec:eee:ireced:v:25:y:2017:i:c:p:25-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Menzies & Jonathan Pratt & Susan Thorp & Peter Docherty, 2008. "Piloting a Peer Feedback Program in the Faculty of Business at UTS," Working Paper Series 154, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carlos Asarta & Ken Rebeck, 2011. "Measurement Techniques of Student Performance and Literacy: College and High School," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ken Rebeck & Carlos Asarta, 2011. "Methods of Assessment in the College Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nilss Olekalns, 2002. "The Teaching of First Year Economics in Australian Universities," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 848, The University of Melbourne.
- Yvonne Durham & Thomas Mckinnon & Craig Schulman, 2007. "Classroom Experiments: Not Just Fun And Games," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 162-178, January.
- Elizabeth Knowles & Glenn Knowles, 2012. "Lessons Learned from a Course-Embedded Assessment Process: Foreign Exchange Markets in Principles of Economics," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 12(1), pages 26-37, Fall.
- David H. Dean & Robert C. Dolan, 2011. "Curricular and Co-curricular Aspects of the Economics Major at Highly Ranked Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helmy, Heba E., 2016. "A lottery on the first day of classes! An innovative structured steps assignment on a partially randomly selected topic," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 41-47.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:281-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .