Using Experiential Learning Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berning, Joshua P., 2014. "Using self-reported data collection and analysis to facilitate student learning: A case study," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162482, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Robyn Cameron & Pat Clark & Laura De Zwaan & Diane English & Dawne Lamminmaki & Conor O'Leary & Kirsty Rae & John Sands, 2015. "The Importance of Understanding Student Learning Styles in Accounting Degree Programs," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(3), pages 218-231, September.
- Bosley, Stacie, 2016. "Student-crafted experiments “from the ground up”," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-7.
- Conor O’Leary & Jenny Stewart, 2013. "The Interaction of Learning Styles and Teaching Methodologies in Accounting Ethical Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 225-241, March.
- Paul Dalziel, 2011. "Schumpeter's 'Vision' and the Teaching of Principles of Economics to Resource Students," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 10(2), pages 63-74.
- Conor O'Leary, 2012. "Semester-specific ethical instruction for auditing students," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(6), pages 598-619, June.
- Josephson, Anna & DeBoer, Lawrence & Nelson, David & Zissimopoulos, Angelika, 2016. "Reshaped for Higher Order Learning: Student Outcomes in the Redesign of an Undergraduate Macroeconomics Course," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235765, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:38:y:2007:i:2:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.