Learning by Students at University
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Sep 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia|
Phone: +61 2 9514 7777
Fax: +61 2 9514 7711
Web page: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/uts-business-school/finance
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Millmow, 2002. "The Disintegration Of Economics?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 61-69, 06.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Survey Of The Value University Students Place On Studying Economics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 80-93, 09.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1995. "Teaching Tools: Teaching Methods in Undergraduate Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 692-700, October.
- Paul Azzalini & Sandra Hopkins, 2002. "What Business Students Think Of Economics: Results From A Survey Of Second Year Students," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 11-17, 03.
- Philip Lewis & Keith Norris, 1997. "Recent Changes In Economics Enrolments," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, 03.
- Elizabeth J. Jensen & Ann L. Owen, 2003. "Appealing to Good Students in Introductory Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 299-325, December.
- John Marangos, 2002. "How University Students Were Planning To Study Introductory Microeconomics? Were Their Study Plans Realised?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 45-60, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.