Learning by Students at University
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1995. "Teaching Tools: Teaching Methods in Undergraduate Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 692-700, October.
- Philip Lewis & Keith Norris, 1997. "Recent Changes In Economics Enrolments," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 1-13, March.
- John Marangos, 2002. "A Survey Of The Value University Students Place On Studying Economics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(3), pages 80-93, September.
- Elizabeth J. Jensen & Ann L. Owen, 2003. "Appealing to Good Students in Introductory Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 299-325, December.
- John Marangos, 2002. "How University Students Were Planning To Study Introductory Microeconomics? Were Their Study Plans Realised?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 45-60, June.
- Paul Azzalini & Sandra Hopkins, 2002. "What Business Students Think Of Economics: Results From A Survey Of Second Year Students," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 11-17, March.
- Alex Millmow, 2002. "The Disintegration Of Economics?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 61-69, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfutsau.html .