A Hybrid Approach to Case Teaching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myra H. Strober & Allen Cook & Kasi Allen Fuller, 1997. "Making and Correcting Errors in Student Economic Analyses: An Examination of Videotapes," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Arnold Katz & William E. Becker, 1999. "Technology and the Teaching of Economics to Undergraduates," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 194-199, January.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1995. "Teaching Tools: Teaching Methods in Undergraduate Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 692-700, October.
- William E. Becker, 2000. "Teaching Economics in the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 109-119, Winter.
- Roger A. McCain, 1999. "Developing an On-line Textbook: Question-led Teaching and the World Wide Web," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 210-220, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnologies-based Instruction; In-class Activities; Scaffolding; Active-based Learning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:23-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .