Teaching Tools: Teaching Methods in Undergraduate Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takacs, Wendy E, 1981. "Pressures for Protectionism: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 687-693, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allgood, Sam, 2001. "Grade targets and teaching innovations," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 485-493, October.
- Dahlgran, Roger A., 2001. "Technology In The Agricultural Economics Classroom: Are We On The Right Path?," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36175, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Swee Liang Tan & Roy Ng, 2007. "A Hybrid Approach to Case Teaching," Working Papers 23-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Swee-Liang Tan & Roy Ng Jin Hou, 2007. "A Hybrid Approach to Case Teaching," Development Economics Working Papers 22479, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Frank Raymond & Anne Raymond & Myra McCrickard, 2008. "Stuck Behind the Math: Just How Helpful Can One Expect Technology to be in the Economics Classroom?," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(1), pages 62-102.
- Mohsen Edalati, 2017. "Harmonizing Teaching Tools with Cognitive Learning Outcomes in the Teaching of Economics," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 119-129, January.
- Timothy E. Burson & Bradley W. Brooks & Steven Cox, 2012. "An Assessment of the Perceived Learning by Millennials during One-Day One-Topic Marketing Simulations," Discussion Paper Series 2012-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- W. Doyle Smith, 2002. "Applying Angelo's Teacher's Dozen to Undergraduate Introductory Economics Classes: A Call for Greater Interactive Learning," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 539-549, Fall.
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Harry Tse, 2004. "Learning by Students at University," Working Paper Series 136, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pratima Verma & Siddharth Mohapatra & Jan Löwstedt, 2016. "Ethics Training in the Indian IT Sector: Formal, Informal or Both?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Meghan J. Millea, 2003. "A Review Activity for Economics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 18(Spring 20), pages 84-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:33:y:1995:i:4:p:692-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .