What Should be Taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simpson, Nicole & de Araujo, Pedro & O'Sullivan, Roisin, 2012. "What should be taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?," Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Woodford., 2010.
"Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Michael Woodford, 2009. "Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 267-279, January.
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2009.
"New Keynesian Models: Not Yet Useful for Policy Analysis,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 242-266, January.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2008. "New Keynesian Models: Not Yet Useful for Policy Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2008. "New Keynesian models: not yet useful for policy analysis," Staff Report 409, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Patrick J. Kehoe & V. V. Chari, 2008. "New Keynesian models: not yet useful for policy analysis," Working Papers 664, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Colander, 2004. "The Art of Teaching Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- John B. Taylor, 2000. "Teaching Modern Macroeconomics at the Principles Level," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 90-94, May.
- O. Homer Erekson & Prosper Raynold & Michael K. Salemi, 1996. "Pedagogical Issues in Teaching Macroeconomics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 100-107, April.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007.
"Understanding the New-Keynesian Model when Monetary Policy Switches Regimes,"
NBER Working Papers
12965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger E. A. Farmer & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2007. "Understanding the New Keynesian model when monetary policy switches regimes," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fair, Ray C., 2012. "Has macro progressed?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 2-10.
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Björn & Jung, Florian, 2011. "Teaching Macroeconomics after the Crisis: A Survey among Undergraduate Instructors in Europe and the U.S," Economics Working Paper Series 1120, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Pavel S. Kapinos, 2010. "A New Keynesian Workbook," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 9(1), pages 111-123.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2009. "The State of Macro," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 209-228, May.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 2005. "Macroeconomics: Imperfections, Institutions, and Policies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776222.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- David Colander, 1995. "The Stories We Tell: A Reconsideration of AS/AD Analysis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 169-188, Summer.
- Howitt, Peter, 2012. "What have central bankers learned from modern macroeconomic theory?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Paul Ronald Johnson, 2013. "A Classroom Financal Market Experiment," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Mike Aguilar & Daniel Soques, 2015. "Bridging the Classroom Gap between Asset Pricing and Business Cycle Theory," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(4), pages 433-452, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:4:p:433-452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kniepert, 2014. "Die (Neue) Institutionenökonomik als Ansatz für einen erweiterten, offeneren Zugang zur Volkswirtschaftslehre," Working Papers 552014, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:44:y:2013:i:1:p:74-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .