A Classroom Financal Market Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan & Timothy Miller, 2011. "Teaching Bank Runs with Classroom Experiments," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 224-242, July.
- Susan K. Laury & Charles A. Holt, 2000. "Classroom Games: Making Money," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 205-213, Spring.
- Cameron, Norman E, 1997. "Teaching Tools: Simulating Money Supply Creation in Class," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 686-693, July.
- Pedro de Araujo & Roisin O’Sullivan & Nicole B. Simpson, 2013.
"What Should be Taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 74-90, March.
- Simpson, Nicole & de Araujo, Pedro & O'Sullivan, Roisin, 2012. "What should be taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?," Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 14-23.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2010. "Slapped by the Invisible Hand: The Panic of 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199734153.
- Mary Mathewes Kassis & Denise Hazlett & Jolanda E. Ygosse Battisti, 2012. "A Classroom Experiment on Banking," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 200-214, April.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; laboratory experiments; advice;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2013-09-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-09-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ala:wpaper:2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Alevy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecuaaus.html .