A Classroom Financal Market Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan & Timothy Miller, 2011. "Teaching Bank Runs with Classroom Experiments," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 224-242, July.
- Susan K. Laury & Charles A. Holt, 2000. "Classroom Games: Making Money," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 205-213, Spring.
- Cameron, Norman E, 1997. "Teaching Tools: Simulating Money Supply Creation in Class," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 686-693, July.
- Pedro de Araujo & Roisin O’Sullivan & Nicole B. Simpson, 2013.
"What Should be Taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 74-90, March.
- Simpson, Nicole & de Araujo, Pedro & O'Sullivan, Roisin, 2012. "What should be taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?," Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2010. "Slapped by the Invisible Hand: The Panic of 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199734153.
- Mary Mathewes Kassis & Denise Hazlett & Jolanda E. Ygosse Battisti, 2012. "A Classroom Experiment on Banking," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 200-214, April.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; laboratory experiments; advice;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2013-09-06 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-09-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ala:wpaper:2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Alevy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecuaaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.