Paul Ronald Johnson
Department of Economics Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
College of Business and Public Policy
University of Alaska
RePEc:edi:ecuaaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Paul Ronald Johnson, 2013. "A Classroom Financal Market Experiment," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Paul Johnson, 2010. "Targeted Teaching - An International Economics Classroom Experiment," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 501-513, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Paul Johnson, 2010.
"Targeted Teaching - An International Economics Classroom Experiment,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 501-513, October.
- Jannett Highfill & Raymond Wojcikewych, 2011. "The U.S.-China Exchange Rate Debate: Using Currency Offer Curves," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(4), pages 386-396, November.
- Roux, Catherine & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Thöni, Christian, 2016.
"Home bias in multimarket Cournot games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 361-371.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul Ronald Johnson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.