A New Keynesian Workbook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo & Hülsewig, Oliver, 2003. "The BMW model: A new framework for teaching monetary macroeconomics in closed and open economies," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 34, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Carlin Wendy & Soskice David, 2005.
"The 3-Equation New Keynesian Model --- A Graphical Exposition,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-38, December.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 2004. "The 3-Equation New Keynesian Model: A Graphical Exposition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Bofinger & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2006.
"The BMW Model: A New Framework for Teaching Monetary Economics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 98-117, January.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "The BMW model: A new framework for teaching monetary economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 20214, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ross Guest, 2003. "Modifying the Taylor-Romer Model of Macroeconomic Stabilisation for Teaching Purposes," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 2(1), pages 55-68.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 2005. "Macroeconomics: Imperfections, Institutions, and Policies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776222.
- David Colander, 1995. "The Stories We Tell: A Reconsideration of AS/AD Analysis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 169-188, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro de Araujo & Roisin O’Sullivan & Nicole B. Simpson, 2013.
"What Should be Taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 74-90, March.
- Simpson, Nicole & de Araujo, Pedro & O'Sullivan, Roisin, 2012. "What should be taught in Intermediate Macroeconomics?," Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:9:y:2010:i:1:p:111-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter). General contact details of provider: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.