Intermediate Macroeconomics without the IS-LM Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Bofinger & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2009.
"Teaching New Keynesian Open Economy Macroeconomics at the Intermediate Level,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 80-102, January.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Teaching New Keynesian Open Economy Macroeconomics at the Intermediate Level," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 66, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009. "Teaching New Keynesian Open Economy Macroeconomics at the Intermediate Level," Munich Reprints in Economics 20213, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Solis-Garcia, Mario, 2017. "Yes we can! Teaching DSGE models to undergraduate students," MPRA Paper 81754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catalin Angelo Ioan & Gina Ioan, 2013. "An Equilibrium Model for an Open Economy. Romania’s Case," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(1), pages 102-125, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:3:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.