Report NEP-EDU-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Humlum, Maria Knoth & Smith, Nina, 2014. "Long-Term Effects of School Size on Students' Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Bifulco & Jason Fletcher & Sun Jung Oh & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Do High School Peers Have Persistent Effects on College Attainment and Other Life Outcomes?," Working Papers 2014-005, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- La, Vincent, 2014. "Does Schooling Pay? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 54578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Greg Veramendi & Sergio S. Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," NBER Working Papers 19971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Landini & Natalia Montinari & Paolo Pin & Marco Piovesan, 2014. "Friendship Network in the Classroom: Parents Bias and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers 14-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Adrian Ashman, 2014. "The changing academic environment and diversity in students study philosophy, beliefs and attitudes in higher education," Discussion Papers Series 511, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Quentin Max David, 2013. "Determinants of Research Production at Top Universities," iCite Working Papers 2014-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- AKAI Nobuo & SUETOMI Kaori & SENOH Wataru & MIZUTA Kensuke, 2014. "Analyses of Resource Allocation in Educational Finance (Governance of Educational Finance): From the perspective across all education stages (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ellen Greaves & Luke Sibieta, 2014. "Estimating the effect of teacher pay on pupil attainment using boundary discontinuities," IFS Working Papers W14/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Sean Crockett & David A. Jaeger & Onur Altindag & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics," NBER Working Papers 20006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Youth Wage Employment and Parental Education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 54629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Nieto, 2014. "“Overeducation, skills and wage penalty: Evidence for Spain using PIAAC data”," IREA Working Papers 201411, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Malwina Mejer, 2012. "Academic Patenting in Belgium:Methodology and Evidence," iCite Working Papers 2013-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anja Schoen & Joachim Henkel & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2013. "Governance Typology of Universities' Technology Transfer Processes," iCite Working Papers WP 2013 - 002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.