Exploring Students' Views on the Teaching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979. "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 923-969, September.
- Buckles, Stephen & Morton, John S, 1988. "The Effects of Advanced Placement on College Introductory Economics Courses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 263-268, May.
- Rajshree Agarwal & A. Edward Day, 1998. "The Impact of the Internet on Economic Education," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 99-110, June.
- Scott P. Simkins, 1999. "Promoting Active-Student Learning Using the World Wide Web in Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 278-287, January.
- Becker, William, et al, 1991. "An Agenda for Research on Economic Education in Colleges and Universities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 26-31, May.
- Watts, Michael, 1987. "Student Gender and School District Differences Affecting the Stock and Flow of Economic Knowledge," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 561-566, August.
- Lewis, Darrell R & Dalgaard, Bruce R & Boyer, Carol M, 1985. "Cost Effectiveness of Computer-assisted Economics Instruction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 91-96, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Productivity output and employment; Money – Banks; Economics; Teaching; Education; New Technologies; Computer learning.;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:162-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.