Promoting Active-Student Learning Using the World Wide Web in Economics Courses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snarr, Hal W. & Gold, Steven C., 2005. "The design and use of macroeconomics simulation using maple software: A pilot study," MPRA Paper 37061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:2:p:344-358. is not listed on IDEAS
- Costas Siriopoulos & Gerasimos Pomonis, 2009. "Selecting Strategies to Foster Economists' Critical Thinking Skills: A Quantile Regression Approach," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 106-131.
- Joshua M. Duke & Titus O. Awokuse, 2009.
"Assessing the Effect of Bilateral Collaborations on Learning Outcomes,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 344-358.
- Joshua M. Duke & Titus O. Awokuse, 2009. "Assessing the Effect of Bilateral Collaborations on Learning Outcomes," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 344-358, June.
- Tsami, Eleni, 2008. "Exploring Students' Views on the Teaching," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 162-174, March.
- Ann L Owen, 2007. "Integrating Computer Applications Into Economics Electives," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(1), pages 77-92.
- Hall, Joshua C. & Podemska-Mikluch, Marta, 2015.
"Teaching the economic way of thinking through Op-eds,"
International Review of Economics Education,
Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 13-21.
- Joshua C. Hall & Marta Podemska-Mikluch, 2015. "Teaching the Economic Way of Thinking Through Op-eds," Working Papers 15-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Florin IONITA & Ion COCHINA & Darko SHULESKI, 2015. "Never Stop Playing: Management Games As Valuable Training Tools," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 266-277, November.
- Meghan J. Millea, 2003. "A Review Activity for Economics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 18(Spring 20), pages 84-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:30:y:1999:i:3:p:278-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.