Integrating Computer Applications Into Economics Electives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Santos & Angeline M. Lavin, 2004. "Do as I Do, Not as I Say: Assessing Outcomes When Students Think Like Economists," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 148-161, April.
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Methods in U.S. Undergraduate Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 269-279, January.
- David Kendrick & P. Mercado & Hans Amman, 2006.
"Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 261-271, May.
- Hans Amman & David Kendrick & Ruben Mercado, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 347, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 71, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2002. "Can the Phillips curve help forecast inflation?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct4.
- Scott P. Simkins, 1999. "Promoting Active-Student Learning Using the World Wide Web in Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 278-287, January.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:che:ireepp:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Poulter). General contact details of provider: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/iree .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.