An Inventory of Sports Economics Courses in the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Rottenberg, 1956. "The Baseball Players' Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 242-242.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Maxcy, Joel, 2007. "The Role of Sport Economics in the Sport Management Curriculum," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-189, September.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John J. Perry & Marie Petkus, 2012. "The Status of Econometrics in the Economics Major: A Survey," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 315-324, July.
- Rodney Fort & James Quirk, 1995. "Cross-subsidization, Incentives, and Outcomes in Professional Team Sports Leagues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 1265-1299, September.
- Siegfried, John J & Wilkinson, James T, 1982. "The Economics Curriculum in the United States: 1980," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 125-138, May.
- Michael J. Mondello & Paul M. Pedersen, 2003. "A Content Analysis of the Journal of Sports Economics," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 4(1), pages 64-73, February.
- John J. Siegfried & William B. Walstad, 2014. "Undergraduate Coursework in Economics: A Survey Perspective," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 147-158, June.
- Marie Petkus & John J. Perry & Bruce K. Johnson, 2014. "Core Requirements for the Economics Major," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 56-62, March.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
More about this item
Keywordssports economics; undergraduate education; elective course offerings;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2016-01-03 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2016-01-03 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:15-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .