The Role of Sport Economics in the Sport Management Curriculum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zakus, Dwight H. & Malloy, David Cruise & Edwards, Allan, 2007. "Critical and Ethical Thinking in Sport Management: Philosophical Rationales and Examples of Methods," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-158, September.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Hansen, W Lee, 1986. "What Knowledge Is Most Worth Knowing-For Economics Majors?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 149-152, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Joshua C. Hall & Hyunwoong Pyun, 2015. "An Inventory of Sports Economics Courses in the US," Working Papers 15-49, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Peter von Allmen & Michael A . Leeds & Brad R. Humphreys, 2011. "Sports Economics as Applied Microeconomics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 64 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordssport economics curriculum survey of course offerings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:177-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.