What Knowledge Is Most Worth Knowing-For Economics Majors?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allgood, Sam & Bayer, Amanda, 2016. "Measuring College Learning in Economics," MPRA Paper 85104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Rebeck & Carlos Asarta, 2011. "Methods of Assessment in the College Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott Simkins, 2011. "Using Just-in-Time Teaching to Promote Student Learning in Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mark Maier & Joann Bangs & Niels-Hugo Blunch, 2010. "Context-rich Problems in Economics," Chapters,in: Teaching Innovations in Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Maxcy, Joel, 2007. "The Role of Sport Economics in the Sport Management Curriculum," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-189, September.
- W. Lee Hansen, 2011. "An Expected Proficiencies Approach to the Economics Major," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1988. "Teaching Agricultural Economics," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(02), August.
- Robst, John & VanGilder, Jennifer, 2016. "Salary and job satisfaction among economics and business graduates: The effect of match between degree field and job," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 30-40.
- KimMarie McGoldrick, 2011. "Using Cooperative Learning Exercises in Economics," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chandini Sankaran & Thomas Mulroney, Jr. & Dana Corcoran, 2016. "An Exercise on Creating a Student Expenditure Basket," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 1(2), pages 91-110, December.
- Costas Siriopoulos & Gerasimos Pomonis, 2009. "Selecting Strategies to Foster Economists' Critical Thinking Skills: A Quantile Regression Approach," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 106-131.
- Prathibha V. Joshi, 2013. "Understanding Cost and Production Using a Cooperative Learning Technique in a Microeconomics Class," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 13(1), pages 14-22, Fall.
- Dubas, Justin M. & Toledo, Santiago A., 2016. "Taking higher order thinking seriously: Using Marzano’s taxonomy in the economics classroom," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 12-20.
- Steven C. Myers & Michael A. Nelson & Richard W. Stratton, 2009. "Assessing An Economics Programme: Hansen Proficiencies, ePortfolio, and Undergraduate Research," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 8(1), pages 87-105.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- David H. Dean & Robert C. Dolan, 2011. "Curricular and Co-curricular Aspects of the Economics Major at Highly Ranked Schools," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dagenais, Denyse L., 1986. "Analyse de la performance d’étudiants au baccalauréat en administration en fonction de leurs caractéristiques à l’entrée," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 185-209, juin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:149-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.