Sport management, gender and the 'bigger picture': Challenging changes in Higher Education--A partial auto/ethnographical account
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zakus, Dwight H. & Malloy, David Cruise & Edwards, Allan, 2007. "Critical and Ethical Thinking in Sport Management: Philosophical Rationales and Examples of Methods," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-158, September.
- Light, Richard & Dixon, Marlene A., 2007. "Contemporary Developments in Sport Pedagogy and their Implications for Sport Management Education," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 159-175, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baker, Bradley J. & Zhou, Xiaochen & Pizzo, Anthony D. & Du, James & Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Collaborative self-study: Lessons from a study of wearable fitness technology and physical activity," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 114-127.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:522-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaeperkoetter, Claire C., 2017. "Basketball officiating as a gendered arena: An autoethnography," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 128-141.
- Cooper, Joseph N. & Grenier, Robin S. & Macaulay, Charles, 2017. "Autoethnography as a critical approach in sport management: Current applications and directions for future research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-54.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education Gender Neo-liberalism Auto-ethnography;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:12:y:2009:i:4:p:255-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .