Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Kendrick & P. Mercado & Hans Amman, 2006. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 261-271, May.
- P. Ruben Mercado & David A. Kendrick, 2004. "Computational Economics: Help for the Underestimated Undergraduate," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 71, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mercado, P Ruben & Kendrick, David A & Amman, Hans, 1998. "Teaching Macroeconomics with GAMS," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 125-149, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann L Owen, 2007. "Integrating Computer Applications Into Economics Electives," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 6(1), pages 77-92.
More about this item
Keywordsteaching computational economics;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf4:347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .