The design and use of macroeconomics simulation using maple software: A pilot study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Wetzstein, 1988. "An Organonic and Modern Problems Approach for Teaching Agricultural Economics Principles," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(1), pages 63-68.
- Scott P. Simkins, 1999. "Promoting Active-Student Learning Using the World Wide Web in Economics Courses," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 278-287, January.
- Stephen J. Schmidt, 2003. "Active and Cooperative Learning Using Web-Based Simulations," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 151-167, January.
- David H. Gillette, 1994. "Hyperlecturing and Linkages," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 38(2), pages 58-65, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics instruction; macroeconomic simulation; Maple software;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .