Active and Cooperative Learning Using Web-Based Simulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004.
"Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles R., 2000. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Working Papers 1070, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2000. "Basic Principles Of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snarr, Hal W. & Gold, Steven C., 2005. "The design and use of macroeconomics simulation using maple software: A pilot study," MPRA Paper 37061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lester Hadsell & Gerald T. Burke, 2007. "Computers, Learning Outcomes, and the Choices Facing Students," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 111-124, Winter.
- Tim Kochanski, 2012. "Toward Teaching Markets as Complex Systems: A Web Based Simulation Assignment Implemented in Netlogo," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 11(2), pages 102-114.
- Peter Navarro, 2015. "How Economics Faculty Can Survive (and Perhaps Thrive) in a Brave New Online World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 155-176, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:34:y:2003:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.