Dynamic variable selection in dynamic logistic regression: an application to Internet subscription
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valen E. Johnson & David Rossell, 2012. "Bayesian Model Selection in High-Dimensional Settings," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(498), pages 649-660, June.
- Theo S. Eicher & Christian Henn & Chris Papageorgiou, 2012.
"Trade creation and diversion revisited: Accounting for model uncertainty and natural trading partner effects,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 296-321, March.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Christian Henn & Theo S. Eicher, 2008. "Trade Creation and Diversion Revisited; Accounting for Model Uncertainty and Natural Trading Partner Effects," IMF Working Papers 2008/066, International Monetary Fund.
- Theo Eicher & Christian Henn & Chris Papageorgiou, 2010. "Trade Creation and Diversion Revisited: Accounting for Model Uncertainty and Natural Trading Partner Effects," Working Papers UWEC-2007-18-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, 2001.
"Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 563-576.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 1999. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 9903003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark Steel, 2001. "Model uncertainty in cross-country growth regressions," Econometrics 0110002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 2005. "Challenges For Econometric Model Selection," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 60-68, February.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2011. "Optimal prediction pools," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 130-141, September.
- Casella, George & Moreno, Elias, 2006. "Objective Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 157-167, March.
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- P. J. Brown & M. Vannucci & T. Fearn, 2002. "Bayes model averaging with selection of regressors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(3), pages 519-536, August.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & MUKOKO Blaise & TAMOKWE Georges Bertrand, 2013.
"Internet adoption and usage patterns in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Blaise Mukoko & Georges Bertrand Tamokwe Piaptie, 2015. "Internet adoption and usage patterns in Africa: Evidence from Cameroon," Post-Print halshs-01141314, HAL.
- Rajshree Agarwal & A. Edward Day, 1998. "The Impact of the Internet on Economic Education," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 99-110, June.
- Tyler H. McCormick & Adrian E. Raftery & David Madigan & Randall S. Burd, 2012. "Dynamic Logistic Regression and Dynamic Model Averaging for Binary Classification," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-30, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBayes factor; Dynamic model averaging; Internet subscription; Logistic model; MCMC; Variable selection;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:59:y:2020:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-019-01644-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.