Objective Bayesian Variable Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knittel, Christopher R. & Roberts, Michael R., 2005. "An empirical examination of restructured electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 791-817, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Ghysels, Eric, 1996.
"Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(2), pages 139-151, April.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bollerslev, T. & Ghysels, E., 1994. "Periodic Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 9408, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jensen, S ren Tolver & Rahbek, Anders, 2004. "Asymptotic Inference For Nonstationary Garch," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1203-1226, December.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Baillie, Richard T & Chung, Ching-Fan & Tieslau, Margie A, 1996. "Analysing Inflation by the Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, Jan.-Feb..
- Wilkinson, Louise & Winsen, Joseph, 2002. "What We Can Learn from a Statistical Analysis of Electricity Prices in New South Wales," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 60-69, April.
- Doornik, Jurgen A. & Ooms, Marius, 2003.
"Computational aspects of maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 333-348, March.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2001. "Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average Models," Economics Papers 2001-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
- Diego Salmeron & Juan Antonio Cano & Christian Robert, 2013. "Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions," Working Papers 2013-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Guido Consonni & Eduardo Gutiérrez-Peña & Piero Veronese, 2008. "Compatible priors for Bayesian model comparison with an application to the Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 585-605, November.
- Min Wang & Xiaoqian Sun & Tao Lu, 2015. "Bayesian structured variable selection in linear regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 205-229, March.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-016-9516-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2013. "Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 173-182.
- Kwon, Deukwoo & Landi, Maria Teresa & Vannucci, Marina & Issaq, Haleem J. & Prieto, DaRue & Pfeiffer, Ruth M., 2011. "An efficient stochastic search for Bayesian variable selection with high-dimensional correlated predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2807-2818, October.
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
- Yuki Kawakubo & Tatsuya Kubokawa & Muni S. Srivastava, 2015. "A Variant of AIC Using Bayesian Marginal Likelihood," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-971, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zeng, Peng, 2011. "A link-free method for testing the significance of predictors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 550-562, March.
- Elías Moreno & F. Girón, 2008. "Comparison of Bayesian objective procedures for variable selection in linear regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 472-490, November.
- repec:spr:metron:v:75:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40300-017-0110-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guido Consonni & Laura Deldossi, 2016. "Objective Bayesian model discrimination in follow-up experimental designs," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 397-412, September.
- Stadelmann, David, 2010.
"Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, pages 180-204.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Artin Armagan & Russell Zaretzki, 2010. "Model selection via adaptive shrinkage with t priors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 441-461, September.
- Valen E. Johnson & David Rossell, 2010. "On the use of non-local prior densities in Bayesian hypothesis tests," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(2), pages 143-170.
- Umberto Amato & Anestis Antoniadis & Italia De Feis, 2016. "Additive model selection," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 519-564, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.