Objective Bayesian Variable Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Consonni & Eduardo Gutiérrez-Peña & Piero Veronese, 2008. "Compatible priors for Bayesian model comparison with an application to the Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 585-605, November.
- Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2013. "Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 173-182.
- Kwon, Deukwoo & Landi, Maria Teresa & Vannucci, Marina & Issaq, Haleem J. & Prieto, DaRue & Pfeiffer, Ruth M., 2011. "An efficient stochastic search for Bayesian variable selection with high-dimensional correlated predictors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2807-2818, October.
- Cristiano Villa & Stephen Walker, 2015. "An Objective Bayesian Criterion to Determine Model Prior Probabilities," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 947-966, December.
- T S Shively & S G Walker, 2018. "On Bayes factors for the linear model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 105(3), pages 739-744.
- Yuki Kawakubo & Tatsuya Kubokawa & Muni S. Srivastava, 2015. "A Variant of AIC Using Bayesian Marginal Likelihood," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-971, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Elías Moreno & F. Girón, 2008. "Comparison of Bayesian objective procedures for variable selection in linear regression," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 472-490, November.
- Firouzeh Noghrehchi & Jakub Stoklosa & Spiridon Penev, 2020. "Multiple imputation and functional methods in the presence of measurement error and missingness in explanatory variables," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 1291-1317, September.
- Guido Consonni & Laura Deldossi, 2016. "Objective Bayesian model discrimination in follow-up experimental designs," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 397-412, September.
- Umberto Amato & Anestis Antoniadis & Italia De Feis, 2016. "Additive model selection," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 519-564, November.
- Andrew J. Womack & Luis León-Novelo & George Casella, 2014. "Inference From Intrinsic Bayes' Procedures Under Model Selection and Uncertainty," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(507), pages 1040-1053, September.
- Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A., 2012. "Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 512-522.
- Diego Salmeron & Juan Antonio Cano & Christian Robert, 2013. "Objective bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Binomial Regression Models with Integral Prior Distributions," Working Papers 2013-44, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Min Wang & Xiaoqian Sun & Tao Lu, 2015. "Bayesian structured variable selection in linear regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 205-229, March.
- Guido Consonni & Roberta Paroli, 2017. "Objective Bayesian Comparison of Constrained Analysis of Variance Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(3), pages 589-609, September.
- Gilles Celeux & Mohammed El Anbari & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian P. Robert, 2010. "Regularization in Regression : Comparing Bayesian and Frequentist Methods in a Poorly Informative Situation," Working Papers 2010-43, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
- Andrés Ramírez-Hassan, 2020. "Dynamic variable selection in dynamic logistic regression: an application to Internet subscription," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 909-932, August.
- Zeng, Peng, 2011. "A link-free method for testing the significance of predictors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 550-562, March.
- Dimitris Fouskakis & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2017. "Information consistency of the Jeffreys power-expected-posterior prior in Gaussian linear models," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(3), pages 371-380, December.
- Stadelmann, David, 2010.
"Which factors capitalize into house prices? A Bayesian averaging approach,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 180-204, September.
- David Stadelmann, 2009. "Which Factors Capitalize into House Prices? A Bayesian Averaging Approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Artin Armagan & Russell Zaretzki, 2010. "Model selection via adaptive shrinkage with t priors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 441-461, September.
- Valen E. Johnson & David Rossell, 2010. "On the use of non‐local prior densities in Bayesian hypothesis tests," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(2), pages 143-170, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.