Bayesian Model Selection in High-Dimensional Settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Chekouo & Francesco C. Stingo & James D. Doecke & Kim-Anh Do, 2015. "miRNA–target gene regulatory networks: A Bayesian integrative approach to biomarker selection with application to kidney cancer," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 428-438, June.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11749-016-0516-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:615-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davide Altomare & Guido Consonni & Luca La Rocca, 2013. "Objective Bayesian Search of Gaussian Directed Acyclic Graphical Models for Ordered Variables with Non-Local Priors," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 478-487, June.
- Li, Cheng & Jiang, Wenxin, 2016. "On oracle property and asymptotic validity of Bayesian generalized method of moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 132-147.
- Latouche, Pierre & Mattei, Pierre-Alexandre & Bouveyron, Charles & Chiquet, Julien, 2016. "Combining a relaxed EM algorithm with Occam’s razor for Bayesian variable selection in high-dimensional regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 177-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:498:p:649-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.