Citations for "Children as Public Goods"
by Folbre, Nancy
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michele Tertilt, 2010.
"Who Owns Children and Does It Matter?,"
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michèle, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michèle Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," NBER Working Papers 15663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," Discussion Papers 09-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- van Groezen, Bas & Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex, 2003. "Social security and endogenous fertility: pensions and child allowances as siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 233-251, February.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2006. "Child Labour and Educational Deprivation of Children : A Review of Literature," MPRA Paper 48437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vijay K. Mathur & Donald G. Freeman, 2002. "A theoretical model of adolescent suicide and some evidence from US data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 695-708.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert, 2007.
"The American Family and Family Economics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendrik Van den Berg, 2014. "How the Culture of Economics Stops Economists from Studying Group Behavior and the Development of Social Cultures," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2014(3), pages 53, February.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Anita Fichtl & Timo Hener & Helmut Rainer, 2014. "Kinder einer Politikreform: Führen mehr Krippenplätze zu mehr Kindern?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(10), pages 30-37, 05.
- Hilde Bojer, 2000. "Children and Theories of Social Justice," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 23-39.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Paul Jacobs, 2007. "Valuing Substitute Families:Financial Support for Foster and Adoptive Families," Working Papers 2007-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Camfield, 2014. "Growing Up in Ethiopia and Andhra Pradesh: The Impact of Social Protection Schemes on Girls’ Roles and Responsibilities," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(1), pages 107-123, January.
- repec:afc:wpaper:02-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antigone Lyberaki, 2008. "“Deae ex Machina”: migrant women, care work and women’s employment in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 20, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Bas Groezen & Lex Meijdam, 2008.
"Growing old and staying young: population policy in an ageing closed economy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 573-588, July.
- Bas van Groezen & L. Meijdam, 2004. "Growing Old and Staying Young: Population Policy in an Ageing Closed Economy," Working Papers 04-28, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Troske, Kenneth R. & Voicu, Alexandru, 2010.
"Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2004. "Joint Estimation of Sequential Labor Force Participation and Fertility Decisions Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Techniques," IZA Discussion Papers 1251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Kenneth Troske, 2004. "Joint estimation of sequential labor force participation and fertility decisions using Markov chain Monte Carlo techniques," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 334, Econometric Society.
- Antigone Lyberaki, 2008. "“Deae ex Machina”: migrant women, care work and women’s employment in Greece," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23183, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alice Schoonbroodt, 2012. "Intergenerational Transfers, Living Arrangements and Development," 2012 Meeting Papers 158, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fernandez, Antonia & Della Giusta, Marina & Kambhampati, Uma S., 2015. "The Intrinsic Value of Agency: The Case of Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 92-107.
- Stephan Wolf & Nils Goldschmidt & Thomas Petersen, 2015. "Votes on behalf of children: a legitimate way of giving them a voice in politics?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 356-374, September.
- Martin Werding, 2014. "Children are costly, but raising them may pay," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(8), pages 253-276, January.
- Kevin J. Mumford, 2007. "The Optimal Tax Treatment of Families with Children," Discussion Papers 06-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999.
"Individual Decisions and Household Demand for Consumption And Leisure,"
CSEF Working Papers
26, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000. "Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Kenneth Troske & Alexandru Voicu, 2013.
"The effect of the timing and spacing of births on the level of labor market involvement of married women,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 483-521, August.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2009. "The Effect of the Timing and Spacing of Births on the Level of Labor Market Involvement of Married Women," IZA Discussion Papers 4417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mothuri Venkatanarayana, 2005. "On the non-random distribution of educational deprivation of children in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 372, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Honekamp, Ivonne, 2008. "Declining Fertility in Europe – An Economic Appraisal," MPRA Paper 15848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- van Groezen, B.J.A.M. & Leers, T. & Meijdam, A.C., 2000. "Family Size, Looming Demographic Changes and the Efficiency of Social Security Reform," Discussion Paper 2000-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gál, Róbert Iván & Vanhuysse, Pieter & Vargha, Lili, 2016. "Pro-elderly welfare states within pro-child societies : Incorporating family cash and time into intergenerational transfers analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mothuri Venkatanarayana, 2010. "On the Non-Random Distribution of Educational Deprivation of Children in India," Working Papers id:2999, eSocialSciences.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2009. "The Effect of Children on the Level of Labor Market Involvement of Married Women: What is the Role of Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 4074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Kevane & Leslie Gray, 1999. "A Woman's Field Is Made At Night: Gendered Land Rights And Norms In Burkina Faso," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 1-26.
- M. Venkatnarayana, 2007. "On the Random Distribution of Educational Deprivation of Children in India," Working Papers id:859, eSocialSciences.
- Marina Della Giusta & Nigar Hashimzade & Sarah Jewell, 2011. "Why Care? Social Norms, Relative Income and the Supply of Unpaid Care," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2011-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.