Citations for "Loyalty Filters"
by Akerlof, George A
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010.
"Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It,"
IDEI Working Papers
627, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2012. "Why suicide-terrorists get educated, and what to do about it," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 357-373, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," TSE Working Papers 10-230, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2011.
"Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions,"
TWI Research Paper Series
71, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2010.
"Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 119-141, June.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010. "Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations," Discussion Papers 2010/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chemla, Gilles, 2005. "Hold-Up, Stakeholders and Takeover Threats," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4134, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hauk, Esther & Saez-Marti, Maria, 2002.
"On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 311-335, December.
- Hauk, Esther & Sáez-Martí, María, 2001. "On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption," Working Paper Series 564, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Maria Sáez, 1999. "On the cultural transmission of corruption," Economics Working Papers 392, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Frédéric Bornarel, 2008. "Relations de confiance et renforcement du contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(1), pages 71-104, March.
- Claudio Piga & Donald S. Siegel, 2003. "New Evidence on the Link between Technological Change and Employment: Extending the Neo-Classical Paradigm," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0303, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 1995. "Unilateral altruism may be beneficial: A game-theoretic illustration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 275-281, March.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010.
"Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-119, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements," MPRA Paper 15471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987.
"Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers,"
NBER Working Papers
2342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Cultural evolutionary altruism: theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-262, June.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Beyond the Good and the Evil: Anarchy, Commitment, and Peace," IDEI Working Papers 195, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Evolutionary stability and social norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 113-140, January.
- Somanathan, E. & Rubin, Paul H., 2004. "The evolution of honesty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun, 1999. "Is trust a historical residue? Information flows and trust levels," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Anastassios Karayiannis & Aristides Hatzis, 2012. "Morality, social norms and the rule of law as transaction cost-saving devices: the case of ancient Athens," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 621-643, June.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Neher, Frank, 2012.
"Income Inequality and Self-Reported Values,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
382, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Barnet-Verzat, Christine & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Motives for pocket money allowance and family incentives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-366, June.
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2008.
"Behavioural Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment,"
0008, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Dec 2008.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2008. "Behavioural determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 10297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joep H. Sonnemans & Frans van Dijk & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 1999. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-093/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Michael Rauh, 2008. "Firms, Markets, and the Work Ethic," Working Papers 2008-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2099093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Aguiar, Fernando & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel, 2009.
"Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2009-.04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010. "Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- Laurent Bach & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2009. "The Power of Dynastic Commitment," Working Papers 0924, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Stevens, Douglas E. & Thevaranjan, Alex, 2010. "A moral solution to the moral hazard problem," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1995. "Opportunism and NGOs: Entrepreneurship and green north-south transfers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1277-1289, August.
- Joel Guttman & Nira Yacouel, 2007. "On the expansion of the market and the decline of the family," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Frans van Winden, 2000. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment. On The Dynamics of Social Ties Structures," CESifo Working Paper Series 332, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 2000.
"Social Ties in a Public Good Experiment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
273, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oded Stark, 1985. "On private charity and altruism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 325-332, January.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1999093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chemla, Gilles, 2005. "Hold-up, stakeholders and takeover threats," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 376-397, July.
- Nava Kahana & Tikva Lecker, 2000. "When Pretence can be Beneficial," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 85-99, February.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2014. "On the value of relative comparisons in firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 446-448.
- Michael Waldman, 1984. "The Role of Integrity in Economic Interaction," UCLA Economics Working Papers 350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert F. Graboyes, 2000. "Getting better, feeling worse : cure rates, health insurance, and welfare," Working Paper 00-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 1987. "Wesley Mitchell: Institutions and Quantitative Methods," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 63-73, Jan-Mar.