Citations for "Loyalty Filters"
by Akerlof, George A
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988.
"Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers,"
in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 33-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastassios Karayiannis & Aristides Hatzis, 2012. "Morality, social norms and the rule of law as transaction cost-saving devices: the case of ancient Athens," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 621-643, June.
- Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Microeconomic models of family transfers," Handbook on the Economics of Giving, Reciprocity and Altruism, Elsevier.
- Joel Guttman & Nira Yacouel, 2007. "On the expansion of the market and the decline of the family," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun, 1999. "Is trust a historical residue? Information flows and trust levels," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Robert F. Graboyes, 2000. "Getting better, feeling worse : cure rates, health insurance, and welfare," Working Paper 00-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2010.
"Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 119-141, June.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010. "Nationalism, cognitive ability, and interpersonal relations," Discussion Papers 2010/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Hauk, Esther & Sáez-Martí, María, 2001.
"On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption,"
Working Paper Series
564, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sáez Martí, María & Hauk, Esther, 1998. "On the cultural transmission of corruption," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4143, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Esther Hauk & Maria Sáez, 1999. "On the cultural transmission of corruption," Economics Working Papers 392, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ramalingam, Abhijit, 2014. "On the value of relative comparisons in firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 446-448.
- Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Evolutionary stability and social norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 113-140, January.
- Laurent Bach & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2009. "The Power of Dynastic Commitment," Working Papers 0924, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Chemla, Gilles, 2005. "Hold-up, stakeholders and takeover threats," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 376-397, July.
- van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & van Winden, Frans, 2002.
"Social ties in a public good experiment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 275-299, August.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 1996. "Social Ties in a Public Good Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 96-178/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 2000. "Social Ties in a Public Good Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 273, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Michael Rauh, 2008. "Firms, Markets, and the Work Ethic," Working Papers 2008-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Pinheiro-Alves, Ricardo, 2008.
"Behavioural determinants of Foreign Direct Investment,"
10297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Pinheiro Alves, 2008. "Behavioural Determinants Of Foreign Direct Investment," GEE Papers 0008, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2008.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2012.
"Why suicide-terrorists get educated, and what to do about it,"
Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 357-373, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," IDEI Working Papers 627, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," TSE Working Papers 10-230, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Somanathan, E. & Rubin, Paul H., 2004. "The evolution of honesty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Aguiar, Fernando & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Miller Moya, Luis Miguel, 2009.
"Personal identity. A theoretical and experimental analysis,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2009-.04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Maria Paz Espinosa & Luis Miller, 2010. "Personal identity: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 261-275.
- Hao, Li & Houser, Daniel, 2017. "Perceptions, intentions, and cheating," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 52-73.
- Giacomo Corneo & Frank Neher, 2014.
"Income inequality and self-reported values,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Neher, Frank, 2012. "Income Inequality and Self-Reported Values," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 382, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2011.
"Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions,"
TWI Research Paper Series
71, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Abeler, Johannes & Nosenzo, Daniele & Raymond, Collin, 2016.
"Preferences for Truth-Telling,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo & Collin Raymond, 2016. "Preferences for truth-telling," Discussion Papers 2016-13, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo & Collin Raymond, 2016. "Preferences for Truth-Telling," CESifo Working Paper Series 6087, CESifo Group Munich.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010.
"Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-119, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements," MPRA Paper 15471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm Rutherford, 1987. "Wesley Mitchell: Institutions and Quantitative Methods," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 63-73, Jan-Mar.
- Claudio Piga & Donald S. Siegel, 2003. "New Evidence on the Link between Technological Change and Employment: Extending the Neo-Classical Paradigm," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0303, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Barnet-Verzat, Christine & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Motives for pocket money allowance and family incentives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 339-366, June.
- David Laband & Richard Seals & Eric Wilbrandt, 2015. "On the importance of inequality in politics: duplicate bills and bill co-sponsorship in the US House of Representatives," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 353-378, November.
- Nava Kahana & Tikva Lecker, 2000. "When Pretence can be Beneficial," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 85-99, February.
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1995. "Opportunism and NGOs: Entrepreneurship and green north-south transfers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1277-1289, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stevens, Douglas E. & Thevaranjan, Alex, 2010. "A moral solution to the moral hazard problem," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Michael Waldman, 1984. "The Role of Integrity in Economic Interaction," UCLA Economics Working Papers 350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Oded Stark, 1985. "On private charity and altruism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 325-332, January.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003. "Beyond the Good and the Evil: Anarchy, Commitment, and Peace," IDEI Working Papers 195, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Frédéric Bornarel, 2008. "Relations de confiance et renforcement du contrôle," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(1), pages 71-104, March.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 1995. "Unilateral altruism may be beneficial: A game-theoretic illustration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 275-281, March.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2002. "Cultural evolutionary altruism: theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-262, June.
- Joep H. Sonnemans & Frans van Dijk & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 1999. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-093/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frans van Winden, 2000. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment. On The Dynamics of Social Ties Structures," CESifo Working Paper Series 332, CESifo Group Munich.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Michael T. Rauh, 2010. "The Firm as a Socialization Device," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2191-2206, December.