AfDB Group Annual Report 2005
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barraclough, Simon & Morrow, Martha, 2008. "A grim contradiction: The practice and consequences of corporate social responsibility by British American Tobacco in Malaysia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1784-1796, April.
- Philip J. Reny & Michael A. Williams, 2015. "The Deterrent Effect of Cable System Clustering on Overbuilders: An Economic Analysis of Behrend v. Comcast," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 519-527.
- Mamlook, Rustum & Badran, Omar & Abdulhadi, Emad, 2009. "A fuzzy inference model for short-term load forecasting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1239-1248, April.
- Affinito, Massimiliano & Tagliaferri, Edoardo, 2010.
"Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 189-202, December.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Edoardo Tagliaferri, 2010. "Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 741, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heracleous, Loizos & Wirtz, Jochen, 2009. "Strategy and organization at Singapore Airlines: Achieving sustainable advantage through dual strategy," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 274-279.
- Conti, Annamaria & Gaule, Patrick, 2011.
"Is the US outperforming Europe in university technology licensing? A new perspective on the European Paradox,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 123-135, February.
- Annamaria Conti & Patrick Gaulé, 2010. "Is the US Outperforming Europe in University Technology Licensing? A New Perspective on the European Paradox," DRUID Working Papers 10-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007.
"Fiscal Decentralization in China and India: Competitive, Cooperative or Market Preserving Federalism?,"
1705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization in China and India: Competitive, Cooperative or Market Preserving Federalism?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt76d8b4hm, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Collins Ntim, 2015. "Board diversity and organizational valuation: unravelling the effects of ethnicity and gender," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(1), pages 167-195, February.
- Ketlogetswe, C. & Mothudi, T.H., 2009. "Solar home systems in Botswana--Opportunities and constraints," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1675-1678, August.
- Hyun, Junghwan, 2016. "Financial crises and the evolution of credit reallocation: Evidence from Korea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-34.
- World Bank, 2007. "Housing Finance in Sri Lanka : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8106, The World Bank.
- Ntim, Collins G. & Lindop, Sarah & Thomas, Dennis A., 2013. "Corporate governance and risk reporting in South Africa: A study of corporate risk disclosures in the pre- and post-2007/2008 global financial crisis periods," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 363-383.
- Wong, Maisy, 2014.
"Estimating the distortionary effects of ethnic quotas in Singapore using housing transactions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 131-145.
- Wong, Maisy, 2013. "Estimating the Distortionary Effects of Ethnic Quotas in Singapore Using Housing Transactions," MPRA Paper 51217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrayshat, Eyad S., 2009. "Viability of solar photovoltaics as an electricity generation source for Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2133-2140.
- Byron Lutz, 2011. "The End of Court-Ordered Desegregation," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 130-168, May.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0622-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kayande, U. & de Bruyn, A. & Lilien, G.L. & Rangaswamy, A. & van Bruggen, G.H., 2006. "How Feedback Can Improve Managerial Evaluations of Model-based Marketing Decision Support Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-039-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Caner TaskIn, Z. & Tamer Ünal, A., 2009. "Tactical level planning in float glass manufacturing with co-production, random yields and substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 252-261, November.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F., 2009. "International stock market linkages: Evidence from Latin America," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-30.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2013. "Recalculating GHG emissions saving of palm oil biodiesel," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 429-479, April.
- Rigoberto Ariel Yépez-Garcia & Julie Dana, 2012. "Mitigating Vulnerability to High and Volatile Oil Prices : Power Sector Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9341, November.
- Robert Holzmann & Ufuk Guven, 2009. "Adequacy of Retirement Income after Pension Reforms in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe : Eight Country Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2610, November.
- Izabela Luiza POP & Anca BORZA, 2014. "Increasing the Sustainability of Museums through International Strategy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, December.
- Edward Norey & Tessa Simone & Shaker Mousa, 2008. "The impact of direct-to-consumer advertised drugs on drug sales in the US and New Zealand," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 93-102, July.
- Jaffee, Dwight M. & Quigley, John M., 2007. "Housing Subsidies and Homeowners: What Role for Government-Sponsored Enterprises?," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt6g8986r5, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander, 2011. "Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6760-6780.
- Mislav Brkić & Ana Šabić, 2014. "Framework for Monitoring Macroeconomic Imbalances in the European Union - Significance for Croatia," Surveys 17, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Mathew Joseph & Nirupama Soundararajan & Manisha Gupta & Sanghamitra Sahu, "undated". "Impact of Organized Retailing on the Unorganized Sector," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 222, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Kievani, Ramin. & Tah, Joseph H.M. & Kurul, Esra. & Habanda, Henry., 2010. "Green jobs creation through sustainable refurbishment in the developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994576813402676, International Labour Organization.
- Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Animashaun, Jubril Olayinka, 2013. "Households’ Dietary Diversity, Farm Income and Technical Efficiency Correlates: Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Farming Households in Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-9, December.
- Talens Peiró, L. & Villalba Méndez, G. & Sciubba, E. & Gabarrell i Durany, X., 2010. "Extended exergy accounting applied to biodiesel production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2861-2869.
- Vialle, Pierre & Beltran, Samuel & Whalley, Jason, 2015. "An assessment of innovation profiles of telecom operators: a longitudinal comparison between BT and Orange from 2004 to 2013," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127193, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm, 2010. "Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 68-83, February.
- Ming- chin Monique Chu, 2013. "Semiconductor interconnectivity across the Taiwan Strait: a case study approach," Chapters,in: Economic Integration Across the Taiwan Strait, chapter 9, pages 197-238 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christos Triantopoulos, 2014. "Financial Structure, Income Inequality and Privatization of Risk in the EU," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 49-72, July-Sept.
- Schiöler, Linus, 2010. "Modelling the spatial patterns of influenza incidence in Sweden," Research Reports 2010:1, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Wani, S.A. & Wani, M.H. & Yusuf, Shoaib, 2009. "Economics of Pashmina Based Trans-Humance Production System in Cold Arid Region of Jammu and Kashmir," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-17.
- Al-Badi, A.H. & Malik, A. & Gastli, A., 2009. "Assessment of renewable energy resources potential in Oman and identification of barrier to their significant utilization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2734-2739, December.
- Yang, Jun & Mai, Enping (Shirley), 2010. "Experiential goods with network externalities effects: An empirical study of online rating system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1050-1057, September.
- Yiwen Chen & Benteng Zou, 2016. "To Migrate With or Without the Children—A Theoretical Note," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-21, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Akter, R. & Bashar, M.A & Majumder, M.K & Shashid, Sonia B., 2010. "Effect of Community Based Organization microcredit on livelihood improvement," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 8.
- Kazem, Hussein A., 2011. "Renewable energy in Oman: Status and future prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3465-3469.
- Philip Linsley & Richard Slack, 2013. "Crisis Management and an Ethic of Care: The Case of Northern Rock Bank," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 285-295, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:457681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wissner, Matthias, 2011. "The Smart Grid - A saucerful of secrets?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2509-2518, July.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F., 2008. "Financial liberalization and changes in the dynamic behaviour of emerging market volatility: Evidence from four Latin American equity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 362-377, September.
- Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Chen, Yu-Hua & Chen, Wei-Ting, 2013. "A study on airlines' differentiated cargo service strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 101-110.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak & Michal Pakos, 2014. "Learning about Disaster Risk: Joint Implications for Consumption and Asset Prices," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp507, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Scott, Susan V. & Zachariadis, M., 2010. "A historical analysis of core financial services infrastructure: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2985-2990, August.
- Aljundi, Isam H., 2011. "Effect of dry hydrocarbons and critical point temperature on the efficiencies of organic Rankine cycle," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1196-1202.