Increasing the Sustainability of Museums through International Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rãzvan-Andrei Corboª & Ruxandra-Irina Popescu, 2012. "Orsay Museum - Successful Model For Raising Competitiveness In The Romanian Cultural Organizations," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 474-482, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1991. "Introduction to "The Economics of Art Museums"," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 1-12, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beatriz Plaza & Silke N. Haarich, 2015. "The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao: Between Regional Embeddedness and Global Networking," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1456-1475, August.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Beatriz Plaza, 2006. "The Return on Investment of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 452-467, June.
- Rãzvan-Andrei CORBOª & Ruxandra-Irina POPESCU, 2012. "Study regarding the National Museum of Art of Romania Visitors` Perception on Improving Its Competitiveness," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2012(19), pages 62-84, December.
- Martin Feldstein, 1991. "The Economics of Art Museums," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld91-1.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2005," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 61 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou, March.
- Alcaraz, Celeste & Hume, Margee & Mort, Gillian Sullivan, 2009. "Creating sustainable practice in a museum context: Adopting service-centricity in non-profit museums," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 219-225.
- Arjo Klamer, 2011. "Cultural entrepreneurship," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 141-156, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pop, Izabela Luiza & Borza, Anca, 2016. "Technological innovations in museums as a source of competitive advantage," MPRA Paper 76811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Che-Chuan Hsu & Rua-Huan Tsaih & David C. Yen, 2018. "The Evolving Role of IT Departments in Digital Transformation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza, 2016. "Factors Influencing Museum Sustainability and Indicators for Museum Sustainability Measurement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:101:d:62682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pop, Izabela Luiza & Florina Hahn, Rada & Michaela Radulescu, Corina, 2018. "Sustainable Development As A Source Of Competitive Advantage:An Empirical Research Study In Museums," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 9(1), pages 73-83.
- Izabela Luiza Pop & Anca Borza & Anuța Buiga & Diana Ighian & Rita Toader, 2019. "Achieving Cultural Sustainability in Museums: A Step Toward Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-22, February.
- Pop, Izabela Luiza & Borza, Anca, 2015. "Sustainable Museums for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 68360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; expansion; museums; licensing; international strategy.;
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:248-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.