Mitigating Vulnerability to High and Volatile Oil Prices : Power Sector Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in Oil Producing Countries During the Recent Oil Price Cycle," IMF Working Papers 10/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Hamilton, James D & Herrera, Ana Maria, 2004. "Oil Shocks and Aggregate Macroeconomic Behavior: The Role of Monetary Policy: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 265-286, April.
- Peter Ferderer, J., 1996. "Oil price volatility and the macroeconomy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-26.
- Spatafora, Nikola*Warner, Andrew, 1995. "Macroeconomic effects of terms-of-trade shocks : the case of oil-exporting countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1410, The World Bank.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler & Mark Watson, 1997.
"Systematic Monetary Policy and the Effects of Oil Price Shocks,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 91-157.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Gertler, Mark & Waston, Mark, 1997. "Systematic Monetary Policy and the Effects of Oil Price Shocks," Working Papers 97-25, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Nicoletta Batini & Eugen Tereanu, 2009. "“What Should Inflation Targeting Countries Do When Oil Prices Rise and Drop Fast?”," IMF Working Papers 09/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng & Chen, Hung-Chyn, 2007. "Oil prices and real exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 390-404, May.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Michele Cavallo, 2008. "Oil prices and inflation," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct3.
- Rigoberto Ariel Yepez-Garcia & Todd M. Johnson & Luis Alberto Andres, 2011. "Meeting the Balance of Electricity Supply and Demand in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2334, April.
- Markus Bruckner & Rabah Arezki, 2010. "International Commodity Price Shocks, Democracy, and External Debt," IMF Working Papers 10/53, International Monetary Fund.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2005," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 61 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Franz Gerner & Megan Hansen, 2011. "Caribbean Regional Electricity Supply Options : Toward Greater Security, Renewables and Resilience," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2738, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Phillip R. D. & Silva, Anderson Caputo & Velandia-Rubiano, Antonio, 2010. "Public debt management in emerging market economies : has this time been different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5399, The World Bank.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009.
"The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2010. "The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan," NBER Working Papers 15791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolando Ossowski & Havard Halland, 2016. "Fiscal Management in Resource-Rich Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24577, April.
- Hua Liao & Zhao-Yi & Ce Wang, 2013. "Divisia decomposition method and its application to changes of net oil import intensity," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 55, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Dobronogov, Anton & Gelb, Alan & Saldanha, Fernando Brant, 2014. "How should donors respond to resource windfalls in poor countries ? from aid to insurance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6952, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Markets and Market Access Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy and Environment Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:9341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .