Divisia decomposition method and its application to changes of net oil import intensity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Eshita, 2008. "Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1195-1211, March.
- Rigoberto Ariel Yépez-Garcia & Julie Dana, 2012. "Mitigating Vulnerability to High and Volatile Oil Prices : Power Sector Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9341.
- Hua Liao, .
"China Country Report,"
Chapters, in: Shigeru Kimura (ed.),Analysis on Energy Saving Potential in East Asia, chapter 5, pages 115-130,
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Hua Liao, . "China Country Report," Chapters, in: Shigeru Kimura (ed.),Analysis on Energy Saving Potential in East Asia Region, chapter 5, pages 97-108, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Helen Cabalu & Chassty Manuhutu, 2009. "Vulnerability of Natural Gas Supply in the Asian Gas Market," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 255-270, September.
- Hua Liao & Ce Wang & Zhi-Shuang Zhu & Xiao-Wei Ma, 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis on energy intensity changes at regional level," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 40, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsnet oil import intensity; Divisia index; decomposition method;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biw:wpaper:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhi-Fu Mi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebitcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.