Meeting the Balance of Electricity Supply and Demand in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Charles R & Peck, Stephen C, 1985. "The NERC Fan: A Retrospective Analysis of the NERC Summary Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(3), pages 179-187, June.
- Maddock, Rodney & Castano, Elkin & Vella, Frank, 1992. "Estimating Electricity Demand: The Cost of Linearising the Budget Constraint," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 350-354, May.
- Urga, Giovanni & Walters, Chris, 2003. "Dynamic translog and linear logit models: a factor demand analysis of interfuel substitution in US industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Robert H. Patrick & Frank A. Wolak, 2001. "Estimating the Customer-Level Demand for Electricity Under Real-Time Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 8213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin, Jeong-Shik, 1985. "Perception of Price When Price Information Is Costly: Evidence from Residential Electricity Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 591-598, November.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1980. "Estimating the price elasticity of US electricity demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 81-85, April.
- Roy, Joyashree & Sanstad, Alan H. & Sathaye, Jayant A. & Khaddaria, Raman, 2006. "Substitution and price elasticity estimates using inter-country pooled data in a translog cost model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 706-719, November.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Pashourtidou, Nicoletta, 2007. "An empirical analysis of electricity consumption in Cyprus," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 183-198, March.
- Lijesen, Mark G., 2007. "The real-time price elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-258, March.
- Murray, Michael P, et al, 1978. "The Demand for Electricity in Virginia," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 585-600, November.
- Henry Lim & Glenn Jenkins, 2000. "Electricity Demand And Electricity Value," Development Discussion Papers 2000-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Charles R. Nelson & Stephen C. Peck & Robert G. Uhler, 1989. "The NERC Fan in Retrospect and Lessons for the Future," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 91-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rigoberto Ariel Yépez-Garcia & Julie Dana, 2012. "Mitigating Vulnerability to High and Volatile Oil Prices : Power Sector Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9341.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Energy - Energy and Environment Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .