Tangible and fungible energy: Hybrid energy market and currency system for total energy management. A Masdar City case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry, David, 2002. "The market for tradable renewable energy credits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 369-379, September.
- Robert H. Patrick & Frank A. Wolak, 2001. "Estimating the Customer-Level Demand for Electricity Under Real-Time Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 8213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lijesen, Mark G., 2007. "The real-time price elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-258, March.
- Chandley, John D., 2001. "A Standard Market Design for Regional Transmission Organizations, ," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(10), pages 27-53, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaylov, Mihail & Rădulescu, Roxana & Razo-Zapata, Iván & Jurado, Sergio & Arco, Leticia & Avellana, Narcís & Nowé, Ann, 2019. "Comparing stakeholder incentives across state-of-the-art renewable support mechanisms," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 689-699.
- Abbas Hassan & Hyowon Lee, 2015. "The paradox of the sustainable city: definitions and examples," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 1267-1285, December.
- Almansoori, Ali & Betancourt-Torcat, Alberto, 2015. "Design optimization model for the integration of renewable and nuclear energy in the United Arab Emirates’ power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 234-251.
- Kennedy, Scott & Sgouridis, Sgouris, 2011. "Rigorous classification and carbon accounting principles for low and Zero Carbon Cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5259-5268, September.
- Marinakis, Vangelis & Doukas, Haris & Karakosta, Charikleia & Psarras, John, 2013. "An integrated system for buildings’ energy-efficient automation: Application in the tertiary sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 6-14.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy currency Demand management Renewable energy economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1749-1758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.