Introduction to "The Economics of Art Museums"
In: The Economics of Art Museums
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asuaga, Carolina & Rausell, Pau, 2006.
"Un Análisis de la gestión de instituciones culturales: el caso específico de los Museos
[Management in cultural organizations: the case of museums]," MPRA Paper 13756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominic Rohner & Anna Winestein & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"Ich Bin Auch ein Lemming: Herding and Consumption Capital in Arts and Culture,"
IEW - Working Papers
270, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dominic Rohner & Anna Winestein & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Ich bin auch ein Lemming: Herding and Consumption Capital in Arts and Culture," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Izabela Luiza POP & Anca BORZA, 2014. "Increasing the Sustainability of Museums through International Strategy," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, December.
- Muzychuk, V. & Khaunina, E., 2015. "Support Mechanisms for Museums in the Economic Crisis (the Example of Major Museums of Europe and Russia)," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 132-161.
- Coman, Adela & Pop, Izabela, 2012. "Entrepreneurship - the key for a successful museum," MPRA Paper 67430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coman, Adela & Pop, Izabela, 2012. "Why Do Museums Matter? A Case Study on the Maramures County Museums," MPRA Paper 67311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena GORI & Silvia FISSI, 2013. "From Cash to Accrual Accounting: A Model to Evaluate the Performance of Public Museums," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(4), pages 519-541, October.
- Federico Revelli, 2013. "Tax incentives for cultural heritage conservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 6, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .