Framework for Monitoring Macroeconomic Imbalances in the European Union - Significance for Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils Holinski & Clemens J. M. Kool & Joan Muysken, 2012. "Persistent macroeconomic imbalances in the Euro area: causes and consequences," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 94(Jan), pages 1-20.
- repec:idb:brikps:21618 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:21058 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:21498 is not listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2005," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 61 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mislav Brkic, 2016. "Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis: Causes, Fiscal Adjustment Programs and Lessons for Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 18(1), pages 71-99, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm, 2010. "Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 68-83, February.
- Clemens Kool & Erik de Regt & Tom van Veen, 2013.
"Money Overhang, Credit Overhang and Financial Imbalances in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- C.J.M. Kool & E. de Regt & T. van Veen, 2014. "Money Overhang, Credit Overhang and Financial Imbalances in the Euro Area," Working Papers 14-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Wegener, Christoph & Kruse, Robinson & Basse, Tobias, 2019. "The walking debt crisis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 382-402.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F., 2008. "Financial liberalization and changes in the dynamic behaviour of emerging market volatility: Evidence from four Latin American equity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 362-377, September.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2015.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 558-576, May.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The Euro Plus Pact. Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 287-325.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Adewumi, Matthew Olaniyi & Animashaun, Jubril Olayinka, 2013. "Households’ Dietary Diversity, Farm Income and Technical Efficiency Correlates: Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Farming Households in Nigeria," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), pages 1-9, December.
- Gernot Pehnelt & Christoph Vietze, 2013. "Recalculating GHG emissions saving of palm oil biodiesel," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 429-479, April.
- Karsten Staehr & Robert Vermeulen, 2016.
"How competitiveness shocks affect macroeconomic performance across euro area countries,"
DNB Working Papers
515, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Staehr, Karsten & Vermeulen, Robert, 2016. "How competitiveness shocks affect macroeconomic performance across euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1940, European Central Bank.
- Wani, S.A. & Wani, M.H. & Yusuf, Shoaib, 2009. "Economics of Pashmina Based Trans-Humance Production System in Cold Arid Region of Jammu and Kashmir," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(2), pages 1-17.
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Sondermann, David, 2018. "Macroeconomic imbalances in the euro area: where do we stand?," Occasional Paper Series 211, European Central Bank.
- Provopoulos, George A., 2014. "The Greek Economy and Banking System: Recent Developments and the Way Forward," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 240-249.
- Ionuţ JIANU & Laura-Mădălina PÎRȘCOVEANU & Maria-Daniela TUDORACHE, 2017.
"The impact of financial risks on economic growth in EU-15,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(610), S), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Jianu, Ionuț & Pîrșcoveanu, Laura-Mădălina & Tudorache, Maria-Daniela, 2017. "The impact of financial risks on economic growth in EU-15," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 23-44.
- Ionut Jianu & Laura-Madalina Pirscoveanu & Maria-Daniela Tudorache, 2020. "The impact of financial risks on economic growth in EU-15," Papers 2008.02166, arXiv.org.
- M. Castro Campos & C. Kool & J. Muysken, 2013.
"Cross-Country Private Saving Heterogeneity and Culture,"
De Economist, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 101-120, June.
- de Castro Campos, M. & Kool, C.J.M. & Muysken, J., 2013. "Cross-country private saving heterogeneity and culture," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- M. de Castro Campos & C.J.M. Kool & J. Muysken, 2013. "Cross-Country Private Saving Heterogeneity and Culture," Working Papers 13-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015.
"Real Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the Euro Area,"
68864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Real Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 173, FIW.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F., 2009. "International stock market linkages: Evidence from Latin America," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-30.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Controversial and novel features of the Eurozone crisis as a balance of payment crisis," Department of Economics University of Siena 640, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Philip J. Reny & Michael A. Williams, 2015. "The Deterrent Effect of Cable System Clustering on Overbuilders: An Economic Analysis of Behrend v. Comcast," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 519-527.
- Rigoberto Ariel Yépez-Garcia & Julie Dana, 2012. "Mitigating Vulnerability to High and Volatile Oil Prices : Power Sector Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9341, December.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala & José Silva, 2015.
"Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: drivers and clusters,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala Lorda & Hector José I. Silva, 2014. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers wpdea1405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala & José I. Silva, 2015. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers 2015/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2014. "Real Unit Labour Costs in Eurozone Countries: Drivers and Clusters," IZA Discussion Papers 8258, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013.
"The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payments crisis and beyond,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 359-382.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2013. "The implications of TARGET2 in the European balance of payment crisis and beyond," Department of Economics University of Siena 681, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic Imbalance Procedure; macroeconomic imbalances; economic governance reform; Croatia; European Union;
All these keywords.
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hnb:survey:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.hnb.hr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Romana Sinković (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.hnb.hr .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.