Competitiveness, Adjustment and Macroeconomic Risk Management in the Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A team of the Working Group on Econometric Modelling of the European System of Central Banks, 2012. "Competitiveness and external imbalances within the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 139, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madalina Ecaterina Popescu & Maria-Isadora Lazar, 2015. "Analysis of the Post-Crisis Economic Performances in the European Union," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(3), pages 5-14, June.
- Gheorghe Hurduzeu & Maria-Isadora Lazar, 2015. "An Analysis of Economic Growth, Competitiveness and Macroeconomic Imbalances in the European Union," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(57), pages 37-50, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency union; euro crisis; current account imbalances; wage policy; Swan diagram;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-01-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-01-24 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rmn:wpaper:201316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Albrecht F. Michler). General contact details of provider: http://www.rome-net.org .