Report NEP-EEC-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Towards a Genuine Economic and Monetary Union – Comments on a Roadmap," ROME Working Papers 201304, ROME Network.
- Peter Spahn, 2013. "Competitiveness, Adjustment and Macroeconomic Risk Management in the Eurozone," ROME Working Papers 201316, ROME Network.
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 0461, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1064, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ansgar Belke & Anne Oeking & Ralph Setzer, 2013. "Exports and Capacity Constraints – A Smooth Transition Regression Model for Six Euro Area Countries," ROME Working Papers 201313, ROME Network.
- Marina Glushenkova & Marios Zachariadis, 2014. "Understanding Law-of-One-Price Deviations across Europe Before and After the Euro," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Duffy, David & Filis, George, 2013. "Time-varying Business Cycles Synchronisation in Europe," MPRA Paper 52925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campiglio, Luigi Pierfranco, 2014. "Unbundling the Great European Recession (2009-2013): Unemployment, Consumption, Investment, Inflation and Current Account," MPRA Paper 53002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of the OMT Announcements," CSEF Working Papers 352, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Leão & Guida Nogueira, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Southern Europe," GEE Papers 0051, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2013.
- Costas Karfakis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Eftychia Tsanana, 2013. "Does Output Predict Unemployment? A Look at Okun’s Law in Greece," Discussion Paper Series 2013_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Ko??enda & Jan Novotn??, 2013. "Price Jumps on European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1059, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vasquez, Joseph, 2014. "Comparing U.S. and European Market Volatility Responses to Interest Rate Policy Announcements," MPRA Paper 52959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steigum, Erling & Thøgersen, Øystein, 2013. "A crisis not wasted – Institutional and structural reforms behind Norway’s strong macroeconomic performance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Structural Change in Europe During the Crisis," FIW Policy Brief series 022, FIW.