Policy Coordination, Convergence, and the Rise and Crisis of EMU Imbalances
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2013. "Policy Coordination, Convergence, and the Rise and Crisis of EMU Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 9471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatella Baiardi & Claudio Morana, 2015.
"Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area,"
CeRP Working Papers
153, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Donatella, Baiardi & Claudio, Morana, 2015. "Financial deepening and income distribution inequality in the euro area," Working Papers 316, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 04 Dec 2015.
- Donatella Baiardi & Claudio Morana, 2015. "Financial Deepening And Income Distribution Inequality In The Euro Area," Working Paper series 15-44, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2013.
"Fiscal integration in the eurozone: Economic effects of two key scenarios,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-106, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "Fiscal integration in the Eurozone: economic effects of two key scenarios," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:40-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2016.
"Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-77.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2014. "Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2014. "Labor Policies and Capital Mobility in Theory and in EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4919, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-06-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-06-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .