Emerging trends in European food, diets and food industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Wim & Roosen, Jutta, 2009. "Market Differentiation Potential of Country-of-origin, Quality and Traceability Labeling," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-16.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2002. "Food security and food assistance programs," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 40, pages 2103-2190 Elsevier.
- Beske, Philip & Land, Anna & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Sustainable supply chain management practices and dynamic capabilities in the food industry: A critical analysis of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 131-143.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Shabnam, Nadia, 2015. "The income-elasticity of calories, macro and micro nutrients: What is the literature telling us?," MPRA Paper 63754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2015.
"Price Transmission in the European Tomatoes and Cauliflowers Sectors,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 399-413, June.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price transmission in the European tomatoes and cauliflowers sectors," MPRA Paper 62180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Carlucci, Domenico & De Devitiis, Biagia & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria, 2017. "On consumption patterns in oyster markets: the role of attitudes," MPRA Paper 76789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2016. "On Perishability and Vertical Price Transmission: empirical evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 72735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandra Jurgilevich & Traci Birge & Johanna Kentala-Lehtonen & Kaisa Korhonen-Kurki & Janna Pietikäinen & Laura Saikku & Hanna Schösler, 2016. "Transition towards Circular Economy in the Food System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Abdelhakim Hammoudi & Ruben Hoffmann & Yves Surry, 2009. "Food safety standards and agri-food supply chains: an introductory overview," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 469-478, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:-:d:62081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Traill, W. Bruce & Shogren, Jason F., 2009. "Fat Economics: Nutrition, Health, and Economic Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199213863.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2013. "Food insecurity, income inequality, and the changing comparative advantage in world agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 7-18, November.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guenther, Patricia M. & Jensen, Helen H. & Batres-Marquez, S. Patricia & Chen, Chun-Fu, 2005. "Sociodemographic, Knowledge and Attitudinal Factors Related to Meat Consumption in the U.S," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12354, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kehlbacher, A. & Bennett, R. & Balcombe, K., 2012. "Measuring the consumer benefits of improving farm animal welfare to inform welfare labelling," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 627-633.
- Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2011.
"Functional ingredients and food choice: Results from a dual-mode study employing means-end-chain analysis and a choice experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 714-724, October.
- Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2011. "Functional ingredients and food choice: Results from a dual-mode study employing means-end-chain analysis and a choice experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 715-725.
- Marthe Austgulen, 2014. "Environmentally Sustainable Meat Consumption: An Analysis of the Norwegian Public Debate," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 45-66, March.
- De Zhou & Xiaohua Yu, 2015.
"Calorie Elasticities with Income Dynamics: Evidence from the Literature,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 575-601.
- Zhou, De & Yu, Xiaohua, 2014. "Calorie Elasticities with Income Dynamics: Evidence from the Literature," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 168529, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2016. "Methodological challenges in building composite indexes: Linking theory to practice," MPRA Paper 73276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:69:d:62081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc F. Bellemare, 2015. "Rising Food Prices, Food Price Volatility, and Social Unrest," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(1), pages 1-21.
- Carolina Liljenstolpe, 2008. "Evaluating animal welfare with choice experiments: an application to Swedish pig production," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 67-84.
- repec:ucp:mresec:doi:10.1086/692091 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiet; Fruit and vegetable; Functional food; Meat; Nanotechnology; Seafood;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-10-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2017-10-29 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.