Food insecurity, income inequality, and the changing comparative advantage in world agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yating, Zeng & Yanhong, Jin & Zhong, Tang, 2016. "Investigating the Relationship between Land and Labor Endowments and Agricultural Mechanization among Chinese Farmers," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236367, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2016.
"Who Will Feed China in the 21st Century? Income Growth and Food Demand and Supply in China,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 3-23, February.
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 2014. "Who will feed China in the 21st century ? income growth and food demand and supply in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6926, The World Bank.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2016.
"Wage Growth, Landholding, and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 30-45.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2014. "Wage growth, landholding, and mechanization in Chinese agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7138, The World Bank.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212618, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Yamauchi, Futoshi & Otsuka, Keijiro & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Chinese Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212722, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:421-444. is not listed on IDEAS
- Keijiro Otsuka & Yanyan Liu & Futoshi Yamauchi, 2016. "The future of small farms in Asia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 441-461, May.
- Rigg, Jonathan & Salamanca, Albert & Phongsiri, Monchai & Sripun, Mattara, 2018. "More farmers, less farming? Understanding the truncated agrarian transition in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 327-337.
- Holden, Stein T. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2014.
"The roles of land tenure reforms and land markets in the context of population growth and land use intensification in Africa,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-97.
- Holden, Stein & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2013. "The Roles of Land Tenure Reforms and Land Markets in the Context of Population Growth and Land Use Intensification in Africa," CLTS Working Papers 15/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 10 Oct 2019.
- Yu Xu & Liangjie Xin & Xiubin Li & Minghong Tan & Yahui Wang, 2019. "Exploring a Moderate Operation Scale in China’s Grain Production: A Perspective on the Costs of Machinery Services," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Liu, Yanyan & Singh, Sudhir, 2015. "Labor Market Performance and the Farm Size-Productivity Relationship in Rural India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212720, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Carlucci, Domenico & De Devitiis, Biagia & Seccia, Antonio & Stasi, Antonio & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Emerging trends in European food, diets and food industry," MPRA Paper 82105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, K M & Singh, Pushpa, 2017. "Doubling farmers’ income: An action research initiative in Bihar (India)," MPRA Paper 96702, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2019.
- Jiao Huang & Ze Liang & Shuyao Wu & Shuangcheng Li, 2019. "Grain Self-Sufficiency Capacity in China’s Metropolitan Areas under Rapid Urbanization: Trends and Regional Differences from 1990 to 2015," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-23, April.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2016. "Rising real wages, mechanization and growing advantage of large farms: Evidence from Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 62-69.
- Hisatoshi Hoken & Qun Su, 2018. "Measuring the effect of agricultural cooperatives on household income: Case study of a rice‐producing cooperative in China," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 831-846, October.
- Karolina Pawlak & Małgorzata Kołodziejczak, 2020. "The Role of Agriculture in Ensuring Food Security in Developing Countries: Considerations in the Context of the Problem of Sustainable Food Production," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2014. "Viability of small-scale farms in Asia," Chapters, in: Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anil B. Deolalikar (ed.),Handbook on Food, chapter 18, pages 462-481, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2014. "The Paradigm of Agricultural Efficiency and its Implication on Food Security in Africa: What Does Meta-analysis Reveal?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 690-702.
- Liu, Yanyan & Violette, William & Barrett, Christopher B., 2016. "Structural transformation and intertemporal evolution of real wages, machine use, and farm sizeâ€“productivity relationships in Vietnam:," IFPRI discussion papers 1525, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014.
"Wage growth, landholding, and mechanization in agriculture : evidence from Indonesia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6789, The World Bank.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2015. "Wage Growth, Landholding and Mechanization in Agriculture Evidence from Indonesia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212723, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rada, Nicholas & Wang, Chenggang & Qin, Lijian, 2015. "Subsidy or market reform? Rethinking China’s farm consolidation strategy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 93-103.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:s1:p:7-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.