Functional ingredients and food choice: Results from a dual-mode study employing means-end-chain analysis and a choice experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2011. "Functional ingredients and food choice: Results from a dual-mode study employing means-end-chain analysis and a choice experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 714-724, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Carlucci, Domenico & De Devitiis, Biagia & Seccia, Antonio & Stasi, Antonio & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Emerging trends in European food, diets and food industry," MPRA Paper 82105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelvin Balcombe & Michail Bitzios & Iain Fraser & Janet Haddock-Fraser, 2014.
"Using Attribute Importance Rankings Within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 446-462, June.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2012. "Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: an application to Valuing Bread Attributes," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134759, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Bitzios, Michael & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2013. "Using Attribute Importance Rankings within Discrete Choice Experiments: An Application to Valuing Bread Attributes," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152151, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Glenk, Klaus & Hall, Clare & Liebe, Ulf & Meyerhoff, Jürgen, 2012. "Preferences of Scotch malt whisky consumers for changes in pesticide use and origin of barley," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 719-731.
- Staudigel, Matthias & Anders, Sven, 2016. "Does taste trump health? Effects of nutritional characteristics on brand-level demand for chips in the U.S," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235755, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bechtold, Kai-Brit & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Combining Likert scale attitudinal statements with choice experiments to analyze pref-erence heterogeneity for functional dairy products," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158851, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Hellyer, Nicole Elizabeth & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2012. "Food choice, health information and functional ingredients: An experimental auction employing bread," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 232-245.
- Staudigel, Matthias & Anders, Sven, 2016. "Does Taste Trump Health? – The Effect Of Nutrient Profiles On Brand-Level Demand For Chips In The U.S," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244760, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional food; Bread; Choice experiment; Means-end-chain analysis; Laddering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:5:p:715-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.