Portuguese Women in Science and Technology (S&T): Some Gender Features Behind MSc. and PhD. Achievement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida & Medeiros, João, 2004. "School Failure and Intergenerational “Human Capital” Transmission in Portugal," MPRA Paper 26764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danièle Meulders & Robert Plasman & Michele Cincera & Séverine Lemière & Stéphane Danis & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Ilan Tojerow & Maria Jepsen & Amynah Vanessa Gangji & David Moreno & Maria Caprile , 2003. "Women in industrial research - Analysis of statistical data and good practices of companies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7728, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida & Medeiros, João & PINTO, AQUILES, 2005. "Does School Improve Equity? Some Key Findings from Portuguese Data," MPRA Paper 26762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGender and Science; Obstacles to post-graduation achievement; Hazard Survival Models; Portugal.;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .